June 03, 2008

Ha! I love that picture on my last entry. It had me cracking up forever.

Anyway, Aaron and I saw The Bucket List not too long ago. Great movie about two guys who get cancer and meet in the hospital while sharing a room. They both are given a fatal diagnosis and decide to make a list of things they want to do before they "kick the bucket." Now, in the movie one of the guys is a multi-millionaire which makes everything that they do a lot easier. But nevertheless, it is a great idea and I figure that since I don't have a lot of money, I'd better start on my list now. :)

So, I sat down and started thinking of everything that I'd like to do... There's a lot. But then I figured this isn't supposed to be necessarily THAT kind of list. It's supposed to be a list of things that you would regret not having done if you died tomorrow. My list actually isn't that long any more, and most of it is pretty do-able.

Work is kinda weird right now. Our new queues just went live today. Ours are pretty slow but it's supposed to pick up on Monday. I got approved to take my licensing exam. I'm kind of nervous about it since they only give you 10 weeks to study. I'm trying to find some of the material online or something so that I can get a head start. I really don't want to have to take this test twice. But from what I'm hearing most people have to take the test 2 or 3 times before they pass. My manager just scored a 36% on her last practice exam. :( But I am a hard studier and a pretty good test taker so I'm trying not to get too discouraged before I even start.

Aaron is working at the US open managing a catered tent and is loving it. He comes home tired every day but is having a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he'd love the job if he had to do it all the time, but for a week... he's enjoying it. He saw Veejay Sing and thinks he might have seen Phil Mickelson but he's not sure. He picked up some programs for our grandfathers and brought home a huge bag of cookies the other night. :) YUMMY!

No comments: